ILRP Total Nitrogen Applied Reporting
Message from Central Coast Water Quality Preservation, Inc.
Note that assistance is available from Preservation, Inc. for completing the Total Nitrogen Applied (TNA) report.
This is NOT a notification that you are required to report TNA this year. It is simply to let all Preservation, Inc. members know about the availability of assistance, as the requirement will apply to more operations in future.
Please note that the requirement to submit a TNA report in 2022 (by March 1st) applies ONLY to ranches that were required to report TNA at any point in time during the previous Ag Order (Ag Order 3.0, between 2017 and 2021). Beginning in 2024 (based on the 2023 growing year), the TNA reporting requirement will phase in for other operations.
Live, individual assistance from now through March 1st:Call or email Member Support at 831-240-9533 or Support@ccwqp.org.
Please note that most questions received so far can be resolved with a brief phone or email exchange, within the same business day. More complex questions may require a dedicated support session, either in-person, via phone, or via Zoom.
If you are not able to use a computer, or an Excel spreadsheet, to complete the TNA Report – please use the Member Support phone line to call us (831-240-9533)
Upcoming TNA Reporting Assistance Workshops:
Tuesday, January 25th
- Location: Santa Maria Library, Sheperd Hall and via Zoom
- 9am-10am: Presentation/Tutorial
- 10am to noon: Live in-person help at two computer workstations. Bring your questions, records, or partially-completed report and we will help you complete your TNA Report on-the-spot!
Tuesday, February 1st
- Location: Monterey County Farm Bureau (Salinas, large conf. room) and via Zoom
- 10am-11am: Presentation/Tutorial
- 11am-1pm: Live in-person help at two computer workstations. Bring your questions, records, or partially-completed report and we will help you complete your TNA Report on-the-spot!
Asistencia en espanol – Ubicacion y fecha (en Febrero) exacta por determiner
Additional Zoom-only Workshop to be held the week of February 14th (exact date TBD)