Board of Directors
Officers & Executive Committee
- EPresident - Colby Pereira, Braga Fresh Family Farms
- EVP Finance - Francis Giudici, L.A. Hearne Co.
- EVP Legislative Affairs - April England, AM Ag Consulting, LLC
- EVP Membership - Steve Wiley, American Takii Inc.
- EVP Fundraising - Paul Arnaudo, Commercial Truck Company
- ESecretary - Christopher Bunn, Jr., Crown Packing Company
- EPast President - Jeff Pereira, King City Nursery
Monterey County Farm Bureau Board of Directors
District 1: Coastal Area, Carmel
- ERobert Long - Braga Fresh
District 2: Northern Area, Castroville
- EApril England - AM Ag Consulting, LLC
- EBrian Antle - Taniumra & Antle
- ERobert Rodoni - Sunset Farms Inc.
District 3: Salinas Area
- EChristopher Bunn, Jr. - Crown Packing Company
- EDirk Giannini - Christensen and Giannini
- EBenny Jefferson - Neponset Ag
- EKent Hibino - Henry Hibino Farms LLC
- ESteve Wiley - American Takii Inc.
- EJohn Bramers - Merrill Farms, LLC
- ERyan Kelly, Boutonnet Farms
District 4: Chualar, Gonzales, Soledad
- EBill Hammond - Vineyards of Monterey/Jackson Family Wines
- EKevin Piearcy - Industrial Pump Shop
- ENick Huntington - Huntington Farms
- EScott Storm - Valley Farm Management
- EScott Rossi - Tanimura & Antle
Directors At Large
- EAaron Johnson - JRG Attorneys at Law
- EMark Kennedy - Green Rubber/Kennedy Ag LP
- EPaul Arnaudo - Commercial Truck Company
- EBlaine Wilson - Wilbur-Ellis LLC
- ERichard "Woody" Fenley - Carbon Robotics
- EMaya Capurro - Chair of Central Coast Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
District 5: Greenfield & King City
- EJeff Pereira - King City Nursery
- EBrad Rice - Salinas Land Company
- EJason Smith - Valley Farm Management/Smith Family Wines
- EAlex Arroyo, King City Transplanting
District 6: San Lucas, San Ardo, Lockwood, South
- EColby Pereira - Braga Fresh Family Farms
- EFrancis Giudici - L.A. Hearne Co.
- EMartin Jefferson - Duda Farm Fresh Foods
- EKurt Almond - P&L Specialties
CAFB Director for District 8
Monterey, San Benito and San Luis Obispo Counties
AM Ag Consulting, LLC
Elected in December 2022 at the California Farm Bureau’s Annual Meeting in Monterey, April represents the three Central Coast County Farm Bureaus on the California Farm Bureau Federation’s Board of Directors.
CFBF District 8 includes the Counties of Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and San Benito due to their similar production crops and related issues.
A graudate of CalPoly San Luis Obispo, April owns a consulting business that specializes in food safety inspections and compliance reporting. April and her son Tanner are residents of Hollister, CA.
Through her extensive work experience in local farming, April has an intimate knowledge of the agricultural and environmental concerns that are relevant to the District. She has been active in the Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program (Ag Waiver) process for the past two iterations. April has strived to provide an insiders perspective on regional issues that impact the three Central Coast Counties and works to emphasize the importance of our state’s unique agricultural potential.
Serving her first two-year term as District Director, the three County Farm Bureaus rotate the Director position to provide fair and equal opportunity for represenation on the CAFB Board of Directors. Immediate past directors in recent terms include Benny Jefferson of Monterey County, Steve Arnold of San Luis Obisipo County, and Richard Bianchi of San Benito County.